Revolution is not Tablet PC compliant

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Thu Dec 1 14:44:47 EST 2005

Aww nutz, I have a whale research project next year we were hoping to
use tablet pcs on with rev to collect data. hadnt gotten my hands on a
tablet pc to test rev yet. Is this something that we might see coming
into rev in the next version? The tablets are just starting to mature
now and becoming viable options in more mobile situations and custom
programming for this kind of an interface/interaction is perfect for
the flexibility of rev.

cheers,

Jeffrey Reynolds

On Dec 1, 2005, at 1:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com