Why isn't Rev more popular?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Dec 1 14:37:37 EST 2005

Hi Chipp,

Great post :-)
I fully agree!
I'm a bit surprised by Runrev refusals about your interesting
initiatives: I did not think they were, let us say, a bit obstinate...
This can have evolved yet or will evolve shortly.
At least I hope so :-)
They were (and are yet) a small company: grow up is necessary but
always difficult (remember when we were 13 years old :-)
In fact, I think they are growing up a lot since they released
DreamCard, capturing a part of HC scripters in the education domain,
but you are completely right: if they want to appear as credible for
'inventive users" than for hardline programmers, they must have two
lines of products.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

PS. did you make a CC to support?