Using message box

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Aug 29 11:22:08 EDT 2005

Thanks. I looked in the docs too but sometimes the docs don't work (or maybe
they get caught up in something that takes so long it seems like they're not
working).

Anyway -- from now on I use "put whatever into message" and then I can
search on "message" to find it. I am using explicit variables also now and
trying to use the formating of all variable names etc correctly as an old
Hypercard coder shifting to RunRev where we can have thousands of lines of
code in one container you really have to do things correctly or you are
truly lost when you look at it later.

On 8/29/05 10:18 AM, "Eric Chatonet" <eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com>
wrote:

> put whatever into message