OSX Style Toolbat Widget

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Mon Aug 29 10:24:29 EDT 2005

> If you mean a row of tools (icons) at the top of a window,
> you can just
> put a bunch of buttons there. If you mean some sort of floating
> palette, then you need to make a sub stack of your main
> stack, set the
> decorations as desired, and populate it with a row of buttons...
>
> Is this what you mean?

Yup. Except the row of buttons look nothing
like a real OSX toolbar.  If they are set
not ot highlight then they look odd.  If
set to hi-light then they look like Aqua
buttons.  I know might sound trivial to some,
but I need the proper OSX look and feel on
the toolbar.

Thanks for your reply, Mark!

Scott