OSX Style Toolbat Widget

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Aug 29 10:17:36 EDT 2005

If you mean a row of tools (icons) at the top of a window, you can just
put a bunch of buttons there. If you mean some sort of floating
palette, then you need to make a sub stack of your main stack, set the
decorations as desired, and populate it with a row of buttons...

Is this what you mean?

Mark

ps. Having to type
MessageDlg("Hello World", mtInformation, [mbYes, mbNo),0);'
rather than
answer "Hello World" with "Yes" or "no"
doesn't sound like being spoilt :)