Dan's new ebook

Pat Trendler patrend at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 26 05:15:33 EDT 2005

I think I must have been the first to try out the new way to buy Dan's book
and had a slight prob, so if you have been reading the prev emails this is
to let you know that everything now is working fine.

But, more importantly, to tell you if you don't have this book yet - then
buy it now. I don't know what the equivalent is of  "can't put it down"
(maybe "can't click the close box"). There's not only a great deal of
information, but it's great reading too. Well worth every cent. Great for
newbies, in-betweens and oldies.

A very happy customer. (normally a grumpy old woman - bitching about
everything)

Pat
patrend at bigpond.com