[FR] [EN] Arcade engine (Was: Re: Dreamcard Player musing (the Sequel, I))

Marielle Lange rp011s7075 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 14:12:21 EDT 2005

Hello Dom,

Sur ceci:

> Le problème étant que les autres icones, euh, voitures, conduisent
> soit
> bien trop lentement, soit bien trop mal ;->
> D'ou collision (et détecter la collision par script) et pénalité.
> Il ne faut pas quitter la route, non plus ; mais celle-ci est toute
> droite !

Il y qqes liens dans le revolution-education wiki vers du code pour
détection de collision / A few links on code for collision détection at:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
page=TechniquesGamesPhysics

Not really related, the latest more important addition to the wiki is
a page on visual programming languages, with plenty of links to open
source code:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
page=TechniquesVisualProgramming
(I did a bit of homework for the following project:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/projects/overview/  )

The most important doesn't mean the only one. If use your login, you
may discover that more than 100 pages have been changed since your
last visit.

Best wishes,
Marielle
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguistics, Lecturer in Psychology and
Informatics
University of Edinburgh, UK

Homepage:  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mlange/
Lexicall project: http://lexicall.org