A Mentor Needed

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Thu Aug 25 08:36:41 EDT 2005

Tom:

It's your money, but I'd give this list a try, first.  People here are
not only very helpful, but often respond very quickly, sometimes within
the hour.  I'd be happy to try to help you, on-list or off, for free for
a while.  If you exceed my admittedly limited expertise, you can then
fire a message off to the list.

Looking at the multitude of sample stacks that are available for
download is a great way to understand how things are done.

:)

Jon