Revolution under Ubuntu Linux?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Aug 25 05:02:17 EDT 2005

Don't know about Ubuntu but works fine for me (up to Rev 2.5.1, 2.6
unused under Linux for yet) under Suse-Linux/KDE (9.2 pro). It should
work under Ubuntu even if some configuration's tunning will probably
be needed. Take care to desactivate the KDE clipboard witch put the
copy/paste script editor's in dead-lock else.

Rev worked fine for me under all the distributions i tested or
used :  Linux2000 PPC, YellowDog PPC, SusePPC, Mandrake x86, Suse
x86, FedoraCore x86,... Suse distribs are my prefered.

Best Regards,

Le 19 août 05 à 16:45, rev at everymail.net a écrit :

> Has anyone sucess in running Revolution under Ubuntu Linux
> or Debian?
> Best regards
> Peter
>

> ------------------- Werbung -----------------------
>
>>>  JETZT: AT-Domains Erst-Registrierung kostenlos!
>>>
> und NUR EUR 16,00/Jahr  *   http://www.emerion.com

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours