altBrowser does not work on MAC

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Wed Aug 24 19:33:51 EDT 2005

> From: Ban Nguyen <bann at sunncomm.com>
> Date: 25 August 2005 6:46:13 AM GMT+10:00
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: altBrowser does not work on MAC
>

> I have altBrowser 1.043 and it works fine on PC but it does not work
on
> MAC OSX.  Anyone know what I should do to make it works?

Works fine for me but you need OS 10.3 or later. Is that the problem?

Terry...

------------------------

I have OS 10.3

I import altBrowser.dll by going to properties inspector - external
references then open the file altBrowser.dll now it imported in there
but I cannot import altBrowser.bundle

I also have this code in the stack

on startUp
  set the externals of this stack to "altBrowser.dll" &cr&
"altBrowser.bundle"
end startup

Thank you