magic settings for rollovers?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed Aug 24 16:49:26 EDT 2005

I'm using MouseEnter MouseLeave and assigning a graphic to a graphic (and
not using a button at all).  This lets me have irregular-shaped buttons,
and only have the button proper be active.

I put the MouseEnter mouseLeave code in a group and then group all the
graphical buttons.  Seems reliable, but my app is just going to QA now, so
we'll see.