searching all scripts in an application

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Wed Aug 24 14:34:08 EDT 2005

(off-list)
Richard,

This is terrific -- I just downloaded it & used it for ten minutes
and I'm already hooked. Frankly, it seems much more useful (and far
less crash-prone) than the Daniels & Mara suite.

I did run into one bug: I'm working on a substack, with the Object
Browser and the Properties palette available. Properties is showing
the stack. When I pull down the menu at the top and select the
current card instead, I get: "There was an error executing a script
in stack 4WProps. No more information is available because the stack
is password protected." Then Properties *does* seem (by its title) to
switch to showing the card.

Charles Hartman