question about IDE behavior

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Aug 24 11:20:11 EDT 2005

I often find myself editing a Script, Applying the script, and then
immediately going to the main Rev menu to do a Files/Save.
Unfortunately, Save is grayed out if I have a Script Editor
open/active.  I have to click on the main Stack in order to get the menu
to allow me to do a Save.

Any idea whether this behavior is necessary or not?  I don't understand,
technically, why one would not (or should not) be able to be do a Save
while the Script Editor is active.

If no one can explain why this behavior is necessary, I may BZ it.

:)

Jon