Revolution Compatible Registration Tool

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Mon Aug 22 13:22:06 EDT 2005

Hi Levi,

 >At this point I'm looking for any system to do this, perhaps it could
be web integrated

I vaguely recall that there should have been a Kagi Module for
Revolution. I could also be wrong. :-) Kee might be able to tell you
more about it. Maybe this thread is interesting:

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2004-December/
048308.html

 >be able to unlock with a serial code while offline,
 >anything of the sort.

This could easiely be scripted. I have a demo stack available here.
Scripts are commented.

http://www.derbrill.de/revstack/passwort.rev.zip

Once the user has unlocked your program you can write it into an
external file (which your app checks for at startup) If the file is
present and the data is correct you allow access to all features,
otherwise you only allow access to the features you want the user to
use.

A general tip:

Password protect your stack before you distribute it.

Hope that helps,

Malte