I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Aug 18 19:20:07 EDT 2005

Jon wrote:
> I think some people just learn differently than others.

No doubt.  But at least you and I have one useful thing in common:  If
we don't find it easily in the docs we bring the question here to this
list.  Near-immediate gratification at zero cost -- hard to beat that
value.

I never learned a language without some online community to assist, even
before the Web was invented in 1987 and all we had were Wildcat BBSes. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal