"Ask" does not put empty into "it" when "Cancel" is clicked.

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Thu Aug 18 18:03:32 EDT 2005

>Message: 1
>Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:38:19 +0200
>From: Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de>
>Subject: Re: "Ask" does not put empty into "it" when "Cancel" is
>	clicked.
>To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
>Hi all,
>>  Jim, check your build number:
>>
>>  in the messagebox, type:
>>  put buildnumber()
>>
>>  I think this was quickly fixed by build 108.
>>  Download a recent version.
>
>until Rev has changed the way we have to load every new distribution
>(the COMPLETE package :-/), it would be nice to have a place where
>we can download the engines only!
>

>Regards
>
>Klaus Major
>klaus at major-k.de
>http://www.major-k.de

Klaus,

Good idea. It takes me 1.5 hours to download the whole works. And
then there is the job of updating the plug-ins.

Peripheral benefit to the new build: Spotlight is starting to index
my Rev scripts--for both RR 2.5 and RR 2.6. I didn't test versions
anything before 2.5.

But only those stacks that have been newly saved. Odd, since
Spotlight has clearly looks through my old MS Word files. (Maybe it
will get around to the old RR files eventually--just waiting for
enough idle time.)

Jim