Field List : disable field in a field list

AMACHADO at bouyguestelecom.fr AMACHADO at bouyguestelecom.fr
Tue Aug 16 07:14:01 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

May be a basic question (still a beginner) but I still have problems
with field lists...
I want to disable some items in my field list "My Field List" (still
visible but not clickable + in grey if possible)

I tried the following :
	disable menuItem 1 of field "My Field List"
But it seems that this command only works for menus :-(

May be the solution can be :
	Set the disabled of XXX to true
But what have I to use instead of XXX ?

Thanks.
Alex

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, Bouygues Telecom ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu en ce compris les pieces jointes. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Bouygues Telecom cannot therefore be considered liable for the contents including its attachments. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.