altBrowser for Linux?

Bob Warren warren at howsoft.com
Mon Aug 15 18:36:43 EDT 2005

Hi Chipp,

You mean that altBrowser for Linux would be ready about 1 month after the
necessary alterations have been made to the RunRev IDE? OK, so now I'll ask
the Rev team (Kevin, Mark and Chris) the same question:

Is any kind of ETA possible, e.g. this year, first semester next year,
second semester next year, etc?

Best,
Bob