running the Player

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Aug 14 16:26:12 EDT 2005

Dom wrote:
> I told here that my Diary would not more respond to a "delete card" menu
> action. I am thinking that it resorts to an old "ask answer" problem ;-)
> In fact, on the menu action, I ask wether the usr is sure to delete the
> card. So, it relies on the "answer" substack in Revolution, which is NOT
> obviously in the MetaCard Player!

For clarity, there is no MetaCard Player anymore.  There is the
Revolution Player, and possibly a Dreamcard Player (I have trouble
distinguishing between the two products; forgive my confusion), and
ideally the Player application would be a single self-contained
executable with the ask and answer dialogs already included.

If the current Player executable requires anything other than itself to
run I would consider submitting an enhancement request to simplify the
user experience.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal