OS 9 Finder window backgrounds

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Aug 12 13:35:13 EDT 2005

Hi Doug,

The only acceptable solution for you probably is to use icons.
There are usilities that cut a picture into pieces of 32x32
pixels and save these pieces as icons. One of them is IconMacher.

To keep the images preserved correctly, I recommend using a
machine that runs MacOS 9 or earlier natively. Make a folder
with the icons and your software and make a disk image of it
with DiskCopy.

Best regards,

Mark

--