two more noob questions re "find" command

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Wed Aug 10 16:50:40 EDT 2005

>>Regarding the single-line message box command, I was trying to
>>enhance the "find" script that Sarah generously posted for my
>>benefit. It uses the single-line message box.
>>

>Tim,
>
>You can easily change my script to se the multi-line message box instead.
>
>Cheers,
>Sarah

Thanks, Sarah,

I'm still using your script. It's a lot better than anything I had
before. I have a "Sarah" button on the backgrounds of all the stacks
I need to search now and then. It's remarkably fast.

I think I'll try to cobble together a "find" utility stack that will
search any stack I want, with a few extra features, as fast as the
find in the message box. Now that I have stopped outsmarting myself
regarding the "find" command, I think I can bypass the message box.

You inspired me!

Cheers,

Tim