computerized speech

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Tue Aug 9 19:05:57 EDT 2005

Thanks Phil.

ATT seems to have the best sounding synthesizer of those I could
demo.   Much clearer than OS X's.  Not cheap, though.

I never use Windows... does XP  have built in speech as Macs do, or
does one have to supply one with a Rev project to be sure TTS
works?   What about earlier versions of Windows?

Anyone?

Mark