two more noob questions re "find" command

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Aug 9 17:33:13 EDT 2005

Timothy Miller wrote:

> It still seems like I am the only amateur do-it-yourself end user on
> the list. It's easy to be defensive, in that position, though that's
> no excuse. I also admit I'm prone to absent minded scripting errors. I
> still wonder if Dreamcard is intended for people like me, and, if it
> is, if the intention is realistic.

Far from it Tim - count me as another amateur, write scripts (mostly)
for personal use and fun. I did upgrade from DC to Studio, but that was
only because my wife disliked the Player (and there are or were some
problems with it on WinXP).

I wouldn't be surprised if the great majority of the people on the list
were amateurs like us - just most of them are quiet most of the time
(and then there are a few of us who are quite vocal).