MD5Digest values

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Aug 8 17:37:12 EDT 2005

Jacque,

I'm not sure about reserved characters in md5, but here are a couple of
points that might help-

* The digest is of a fixed length
* Since the digest is binary, you might want to hex or base64 encode
it, in which case you'll know the possible characters.

Hope this helps!

If not, you might try googling "md5 rfc" or something along those lines
for a spec...

- Brian