Reply to self -- command period with answer dialog

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Fri Aug 5 19:36:16 EDT 2005

>On 8/5/05 1:29 PM, "Timothy Miller" <gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com> wrote:
>
>>  I haven't quite mastered Revzilla, or maybe it's not working quite right.
>
>What did you try, and what did you experience in RevZilla?? (The reason I
>ask is that if there's something that's not working right I need to fix it.)
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ken Ray
>Sons of Thunder Software
>Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
>Email: kray at sonsothunder.com

It launched okay the first time. I just tried to launch it again.
This time it wouldn't launch. "This stack is corrupted." Maybe that
explains the original difficulty. I'll download again & re-read the
instructions. Do nothing 'til you hear from me. I submitted a
Revzilla Bug Report during my first failed attempt. I suggest you
ignore it, for now. If problems continue, I'll let you know.

Oh, yeah, and thanks for making Revzilla.

Cheers,

Tim