article on osnews about RB...

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Aug 4 13:42:31 EDT 2005

My guess is that it's greater than a 10:1 ratio. More like 20 or 30
times. But RB's been at it a lot longer and has the advantage of
promoting a language seen as mainstream.

The size of installed base affects book publishers but magazines
typically publish reviews and articles about even sort of backwater
products. Rev has actually had several published; I know because I've
written a few for them.

On Aug 4, 2005, at 9:38 AM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

> My guess is that Rev has like a tenth of the number of users as RB.
>
> I really don't know, and the size of Rev's user base is apparently
> a secret, but I bet we have less users and thus less exposure.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"