ANN: Full text justification plug-in

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Aug 4 13:03:00 EDT 2005

Hi Alejandro,

A few thoughts:

1. If you specify "A very helpful thingie" or "2lz2" or "Klaus" or
"Major" in my Resources Picker, you will go to the right page on the
web :-)
(I freely admit that Klaus descriptions of his own work could be more
precise ;-)
2. All my plugins come with a bilingual help stack...

But, seriously, it would be a big lot of work ...
Even if RevJournal would be the right place for such a challenge...

PS. Bravo for your article: I feel good when form and content are
well designed. It's so rare!

Le 4 août 05 à 18:42, Alejandro Tejada a écrit :

> on Thu, 4 Aug 2005
> Klaus Major wrote:
>

>> Jim
>> did i already mention that my wonderful "2lz2"
>> plugin has an extra menu
>> for these kind of things?
>> Not?
>> OK,  my wonderful "2lz2" plugin has an extra menu
>> for these kind of
>> things :-)
>> Get it from my website or here the direct link:
>> http://www.major-k.de/staxx/2lz2.mc.zip
>>

> Did you know what is needed in this platform?
>
> A website that review every stack that every
> developer publish in the web, with screenshots,
> movies and explanations about their uses and
> functions.
>
> Maybe if Richard Gaskin could organize a two person
> team for doing this work in RevJournal... ;-)

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62