[OT] Pigs Fly --a rose by any other name...

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Aug 2 23:08:18 EDT 2005

That's an interesting observation... the deaf for years have been
clamouring for such tactile devices, particularly for gaming, and the
visually impaired for, well, just about everything else I suspect.

'Twould be nice...

The puck sucked, though.  But my kids like it (their hands are small
enough).

Judy