new bug posted

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 11:26:29 EDT 2005

"Jon" <jbondy at sover.net> wrote:
> Why not have the Find/Replace visible all of the time Actually, I prefer not
to have the Replace button showing, and especially the Replace All.  Doing a
find, then later accidentally clicking Replace All as you bring the script
window to the front will morph the entire script container... major damage in
some cases.

I would prefer the Replace and Replace All be a drop down selection of
'once' and 'once whole word only' and 'all' and 'all whole word only'

Usually this feature is on its own dialog window so that you are in
Find/Replace mode, then dismiss it.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas