I hate mousedown

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Apr 27 21:30:29 EDT 2005

Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Alex,
>
> I used the first code you sent and have been building it up from there.
>
> I could not figure out the second code you sent. So I just went with
> the first.

Have I sent two fragments of code on this problem ?     I guess I'm
getting forgetful .....

The only one I remember is the one where I grouped the buttons into a
group, and put all the handlers into the group script; had to set the
"autohilite" to off.

> I needed an " If the mouse is up" and an " If the mouse is down" and
> within those two to check what type of valid btns we were in. So I
> added that.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom
>
> RIght now I am getting double mouseDown messages when holding the
> mouseDown. I need to find that one.

Good luck !!
But don't fight too hard;   if you think you're stuck - send the code
you're using and the problem symptom and I (and others) will take a look
....    it's easy to be so close to a problem you can't see the forest.