Rev.101 Revisited... Background groups

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:39:23 EDT 2005

Thanks for the suggestions, Dan.
I'll try that with a sample stack to test the functionality. The UI
has become extremely complex already which is the reason for the
re-write (adding tabs and more features). One way or another, I'm sure
I'll get it figured out.

> Off-hand, one *possible* way of doing this (if I'm understanding
> correctly what you want, which is no guarantee)
>
> Maybe someone more awake than I am can offer a cleaner solution.

Heh heh... I'm sure I could have offered a better description, but I
was still 3/4 asleep myself when I posted. Writing code and asking Rev
questions between 4 - 5:30 am without the benefit of a full pot of
coffee is a sad, sad, sad thing indeed. ;)

Appreciate the help!

-Doc-