OT: text editors? (was Re: click-words)

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Apr 27 10:31:39 EDT 2005

I tried linked text Eric and it worked, but it was ugly visually, -
and I don't like the look of underline links that are not on a web
page either. It takes a bit of scripting to turn off linkcolor and
hilitecolor, and manage the hilites and it didn't seem as elegant.
And when one is using underscores instead of spaces, you get a double
line there... ugly...

These are for sorting in a faked table header (that scrolls).

Anyway, clicktext works fine, and I convert the non-breaking spaces
back to underscores.

Thanks Eric.

At 10:02 AM +0200 4/27/05, Eric Chatonet wrote:
>Hi Nicolas and Stephen,
>
>Non breaking spaces are a solution for linking multiple words items,
>but in my mind, it is an unnecessary workaround.
>Rev provides all you need in this case without wrecking your text:
>Take advantage of Rev hypertext abilities by setting the style of
>multiple words items to link but without showing the link style
>(underlineLinks stack property = false).
>
>PS. What OT means?

OT= Off Topic