use-revolution Digest, Vol 19, Issue 84

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 03:52:14 EDT 2005

Well, there you go folks.  Rev at its best and worst - (too many ways
to do the same thing), ........and this list at its best.  Many thanks
Cubist and Wouter.

Slightly embarrassed now at how pleased I was to use 'case' instead of
a mess of 'if thens' in my original script.  I haven't tested this, but
intermittently I can see how it should work.  Clever.

So, if anyone else wants to use a deprecated HIG technique, THIS is the
preferred method.

On 23 Apr 2005, at 8:27 am, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> on mouseMove X,Y
>      put the rect of fld "container" into Fred
>      if x,y is not within Fred then
>        put  min (item 3 of Fred - 4, max (item 1 of Fred + 4, X)) into
>        put  min (item 4 of Fred - 4, max (item 2 of Fred + 4, Y)) into
>        set the screenMouseLoc to (left of this stack +X,top of this
> stack + Y)
>      end if
> end mouseMove

Best Wishes,