Several Text issues

michael parent mparent at readnaturally.com
Fri Apr 22 13:42:33 EDT 2005

I looked at these suggestions still need help

1 Cannot see how I set the Htmltext when I am putting the text into the
field

2. I need to search by a user entered search string so it has to be by
variable, how Do I use the Find command with a variable, or is there a
different way to do this?

3. The revgourl seems to open the file, I don't want to open the file, I
want to open the Explorer Window to that file location so then the user
has access to the file to attach to email or burn to CD ect. This is
mainly going to be on Windows XP Pro

Thanks again

Michael Parent