Some advice about Dreamcard player

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Fri Apr 22 09:23:28 EDT 2005

I received an email request for my Cryptogram Decoder--but not from a
Run Rev user.

Apparently someone did a Google search for "Cryptogram decoder" and a
link to the Run Rev list came up. (Oddly, there was no Google link to
my web site where this program is listed.)

This program was intended only for members of the Run Rev list, but I
would offer it to this individual to run on the Player. I have had no
experience with the Player. Does it run just Dreamcard stacks or any
Run Rev stack?

Jim