OT: Congratulations to Frank Leahy

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Thu Apr 14 13:18:20 EDT 2005

Ben,

Is the review in the magazine edition...I don't see it online?  If so,
I guess I'll have to wait until next week to buy it at Heathrow when I
return to London from San Francisco (where I am at the moment).

Regards,
-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/

On Apr 14, 2005, at 4:19 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com