How many developers in USA & Oracle question

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Apr 14 12:52:19 EDT 2005

Frank,

The same applies to me too and perhaps could we just feel happy to be
able to share our discussions in english, instead of any other more
difficult language to learn, french included ;-) The most i will be
able to do is to anonymise the user interface of the
<http://www.sahores-conseil.com/pimaulnay.html> exemple rev-web
application...

Best,

--