A Cool Freebie for RevCon West Attendees (Resend)

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Apr 14 02:06:58 EDT 2005

There is an explanation and some screenshots of Interface Designer and
some of the apps it's built at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/InterfaceDesigner/default.htm

btw, What you see in the images are all our own custom 'theme' scheme.
With ID, you can create and load your own themes as well. Works on Mac
and PC.

Dan Shafer wrote:

<snip>
> He calls it Interface Designer, but I'd call it Interface Magician. It's
> a palette with which you can turn your plain-old, ordinary-looking
> stacks with standard colors and control schemes into the kinds of user
> experiences for which Chipp and his company, Altuit, have become
> justifiably famous. It is so easy to use that anyone -- even someone
> like me whose artistic skills stop just short of being able to draw
> straight lines with a ruler -- can turn out professionally styled stacks
> and applications in minutes. LIterally.
</snip>