New Guide to the IDE in Process

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Apr 12 14:43:00 EDT 2005

The two eBook versions of the chapters on CGI and Properties that I did
earlier are also available in the online RunRev store.

The printing eBook is the one I'm just finishing now. I expect to
release it to final editing this week.

When it is ready, it, too, will be available through the RunRev online
store.

On Apr 12, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Bill wrote:

> That link is only to buy your book, not any of your ebooks. I already
> bought
> your book. I am especially interested in your ebook on printing as the
>
> Quartam reports may never be released
>
> http://users.telenet.be/quartam//reports/tour/tour_2_1.htm
>

> On 4/12/05 11:45 AM, "Dan Shafer" <revdan at danshafer.com> wrote:
>
>> They're sold at the RunRev site itself.
>>
>> Go to the main page at http://www.runrev.com and scroll down. The link
>> is on the left bottom.
>>

>> On Apr 12, 2005, at 6:53 AM, Bill wrote:
>>
>>> What is the link to the web site where your runrev ebooks are sold...

Dan Shafer, Co-Chair
RevConWest '05
June 17-18, 2005, Monterey, California
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest