[ANN] #013 How-To stack: Managing tabbed buttons

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Apr 11 17:00:04 EDT 2005

Hi David,

I open this How-To stack from the web with Rev 1.x, 2.2.x and 2.5.x...
and it seems to work as expected :-)
So, I am sorry to be unable to help you :-(
May be there was a problem when downloading: try it once more:
go url
"http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/
Managing%20Tabbed%20Buttons.rev"

Best regards,
Eric Chatonet.

Le 11 avr. 05, à 20:31, David Squance a écrit :

>> How-To stack #013: Managing tabbed buttons (specially dedicated to
>> beginners)
>> Shows how to manage tabbed buttons with 2 methods: Multiple cards
>> method (each tab is a card) and Groups method (each tab is a group).
>> And by script, how to set the tabs names, how to select a tab, how to
>> disable or enable a tab, etc.
>
> Thanks, Eric.  I for one appreciate your efforts and find these very
> helpful.  I'm curious about the opening card of this stack.  All but
> the first two rev menu items disappear unless one switches to the
> pointer.  And there is no way to get a resize option for that window.
> I couldn't access the bottom of the info field, and had to go to
> 'contents' in the card inspector to access the whole thing.  There I
> could copy and paste it for printing.  May have something to do with
> my still using RR2.1.2
> Dave

So Smart Software

Web site		http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/