Can one manually resize an object proportionately?

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 07:58:55 EDT 2005

Thanks, Malte for your suggestions.   However, in this case what I am
suggesting is that rather than having to type in numbers to resize an object
proportionately, there needs to be some way to do this manually, such as holding down
the Shift key while doing the resizing (like in Photoshop), which I don't see
is a feature of Revolution.   In that way, one can do the resizing on the fly,
eyeballing whether or not the object is the right size for the card, rather
than having to experiment with different numbers until the size seems right. So
if anyone has way of doing this, I'd certainly like to hear about it. Thanks.
Steve Goldberg