user-movable fields

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 6 19:05:32 EDT 2005

Sandy,

I hadn't built a windows standalone (win xp pro), but seeing your question,
I've just tried it out.

With just "grab me" in the mouseup:
   right click does move just the field.
   selecting text and left click drags the text.
   selecting text and control left click drags amd copies the text.

With just "grab me" in the mouseup (if thebutton is 3 not needed) and on/end
dragStart:
   right click moves only the field.
   text cannot be moved or copied with or without control key.

HTH
Pat