ANN Nine Ball with Spin (English)

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Tue Apr 5 09:26:30 EDT 2005

And just for fun, to run an arrow around a circle:

on mouseUp
   put 0 into tStartAngle
   put 360 into tEndAngle
   set the endArrow of grc "myArc" to true
   repeat 180 times
   arc the loc of me,100,tStartAngle,tEndAngle,"myArc"
   add 2 to tStartAngle
   add 2 to tEndAngle
   unlock screen -- Necessary only in Mac OS X
   end repeat
end mouseUp

(snip)