Python and Rev

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Mon Apr 4 01:00:41 EDT 2005

I just remembered that HyperCard allowed scripting in AppleScript in its stacks and objects. Wouldn't it be nice if Rev also did that with Python?

To further muddy the waters...
While looking into other tools, I discovered Ruby, a language designed by a Japanese no less. And I found a IDE called WideStudio for building Ruby things--it also supports C++, Java and Perl as well as Python and Ruby. Anybody familiar with Ruby or WideStudio?

(again, I will definitely continue to use Rev for my daily programming. just looking for additional tools)

tom mccarthy