My Revolution Game Released

Rick Wood tagged2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 20:09:09 EST 2005

I posted an early alpha version late last year on the
revolution list. Now Im proud to announce that the
game has been completed and released on my website.
Along with it is the source code (stack file) so
people can look into the code if they wish! You will
need to download either the windows or Mac OSX game
(~30MB) and source code and place the .rev file in the
installed game directory, otherwise you might get some
errors and no graphics will show.

http://www.taggedsoftware.com

I must admit some sections of code are more of a dirty
hack than a clean code. I haven't optimized the code
either, but I am working on releasing a new version at
the end of the year with many improvements and
optimizations. So feel free to email me (or post on
the list) about sections of my code that you feel
could be tweaked.

Jeremy
jeremy at taggedsoftware.com