1010 error code HELP

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 1 21:32:15 EST 2005

This came from a realBasic site: FWIW - HTH
http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/realbasic-nug/2000-09/
msg00966.html
 >1010 is "bad shared library"
 >It probably was looking for an extention that was not present (such as
QT 4)

W T Goodall wrote:
 > My beta testers have reported the following
 > On a 6200 running MacOS 7.5.5 it ran just fine (Not all features
tested).
 > On a 7100 running MacOS 7.6  it wouldn't even open. It
 > died with a 1010 error.
 >
 > It runs fine on a 6500 running MacOS 8.1.
 > It dies with a 1010 error on a 6100/60 running MacOS 8.1
 > It runs fine on an iBook running MacOS 9.0.
 > It runs fine on a G3 running 9.0.4
 > Might this have something to do with whether they have upgraded to
 > QuickTime 4?
-------------------
There is also a reference on the MySQL site: HTH......
http://www.mysqlfreaks.com/errors/20.php

Error dropping database (can't rmdir 'databaseName'

Error Code: 1010
Error Info:
no information yet
Solutions for: Error dropping database (can't rmdir 'databaseName'
Member: Guest
Posted On: 01/18/2038 22:14
Well, if you're going to drop anyway ... just delete the directory that
contains the dbase manually. I run Gentoo Linux and the dirs are
located at "/var/lib/mysql".