No subject

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Apr 1 20:23:40 EST 2005

Ah, yes- I guess it's all in our different assumption about the data
format =). I assumed that all of the first words were already grouped
together... but you're right- my version was grouping the first item
and then sorting the second.

So if you _want_ the first items grouped, it'll do that for you-
otherwise, the "scripted" solution is better.

With that said, it would be nice if Rev natively supported multiple
key, stable, and grouped sorts!