[OT] Wireless remote events? - resolved

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 10:58:55 EDT 2004

on Wed, 29 Sep 2004
Richard Gaskin wrote:

> With so many Rev conferences this year I keep
> daydreaming that someone
> will start an open source presentation tool and
> runtime library in
> Transcript.  Any chance we could toss one together
> in time to make all
> of our presentations for Malta? :)

Michael J. Lew proposed, some time ago, to create
such tool with RR/MC.

Do you think that it'll be possible to create a site
that holds the progress of some RR jointed development
projects, similar to SourceForge?

In that way developers could CHOOSE to contribute
hours of their scarse time to help in the advance
of some project of their interest.

I'll liked that developers in the SuperCard
platform port the handlers for importing
Adobe ilustrator files to their platform.

But, that has not happened yet.

I'll like that more developers work with the
handlers that export to pdf...

This will not be possible without a central
place to put all the projects, in a
single site, where all developers become
aware of the state of development in every
project.

just a thought...

al

=====