MenuHistory

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Sep 28 19:52:49 EDT 2004

Thanks, Jan.  At the risk of not a little embarrassment...  I discovered
that I had written a handler previously that I had forgotten about that
handled the menuHistory.  When I was modifying my newly written handler, the
old handler was actively intercepting my message.  No wonder anything I did
didn't work.  It was late.  I figured it out this morning.  Maybe I'm
working too hard... Jim