Prototype or production? (start to finish)

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 27 08:23:32 EDT 2004

Ben

Like the others who have responded thusfar, I use Rev for projects from
start to finish. Since I just finished my first major project
(interactive software to teach transfusion medicine), I can't tell you
how many satisfied users I'll have, but I certainly hope it will be
hundreds, if not more.

You'd be surprised at how much you can do in Rev alone--I know I am,
when I see some of the apps people on this list have created.